Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Final Cover


Above is the picture of my final magazine cover. I changed the masthead because I was told that my first one was a little too plain/small and didn't give the title enough emphasis.  I made the "Bull Fighting" text smaller because I was told that by keeping it the same size would cause confusion between the main story. I got rid of the blue box in the PETA logo and made it smaller because I was told that having that vibrant blue and having it so big was causing a distraction away from the rest of my cover. I also added a little more body to the subheading underneath "Stop The Japanese Dolphin Slaughter." I was told to try to explain why there is a picture of someone kissing a dolphin on the cover, so I added "Serene, Harmless, and Lovable Creatures" to the subheading to try to show that these animals are extremely harmless and are a species that are widely loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment