Thursday, December 6, 2012
Final Website
This is my final website. Jessica Hische is known for her typography. She uses a lot of script-type fonts with lots of embellishments but also for her calligraphy-type fonts. The background is one of her designs. The whole sidebar is composed of her artwork. The main bar I have included a short bio of her life, some examples of her clients and some of her achievements, and a couple of her side projects. I included links with each piece of artwork that takes you to where the piece is located on her personal website. Under the side projects section, I included small blurbs on what the side project is about, a picture of the work, and a link that takes you to the actual website. I also included a video under the "Don't Fear The Internet" section to give a little example of what the videos look like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment