Thursday, October 4, 2012

50 Shades of Grey Packet


The top picture was actually my second idea (my first idea is displayed in a post above).  In my first idea, a lot of people said that they didn't get that I was referencing the 50 Shades of Grey book series.  So I decided to change my format and get rid of the plant all together and just focus on the tie, mask, and handcuffs that are on the front of each of the books.  I also added the book titles to make sure that everyone would understand what I was referring to.  Some of the feedback that I received was that the tie didn't really look like a tie and that I had too much detail in the objects.  So for my final one, I got rid of some detail that was in the mask and the handcuffs and completely changed the tie to make it more obvious.  I also changed the typeface of "Tacky Books" and added the "blood spatter" from the zombie packet to tie all three packets together.

No comments:

Post a Comment